By ordering catering from Soul Origin Australia Pty Ltd, it is understood that you agree and accept the following Terms & Conditions.
- Placing your Catering Order: Orders must be placed a minimum of 24 hours notice for orders placed before 2pm (Mon-Thurs) and 48 hours notice for orders placed before 2pm (Fri-Sun) before the catering is required. For larger orders, additional notice may be necessary. Our Soul Origin representative will contact you if this is the case. Payment must be made at the time of placing your order. No order will be processed without payment. Soul Origin prices are updated from time to time. Items will be charged at the price applicable at the time you submit your order and as shown on the invoice. In the rare case where an item is out of stock or unavailable you will be contacted to make other arrangements.
- Minimum Orders: The minimum order for Soul Origin catering is $30. Our online ordering system at catering.soulorigin.com.au has minimum quantities for each item. Should you require more flexibility please call your nearest store and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Cancellation of order: For any cancellations of order, this must be made at minimum 24 hours prior to pick up or delivery time. Please phone 02 8565 5400 to cancel your order.
- Refund Policy: If you are not happy with a particular item please let us know and we will refund it. Refunds are only applicable if you inform us by 9pm on the day your order is picked up. To make a return, please contact us either by email at email@example.com or phone 02 8565 5400 by 9pm the day you pick up your order. If you choose to phone after hours, please leave a message on the voicemail.
- Collecting your Order: Soul Origin will deliver orders to the best of our capabilities. Alternatively, Soul Origin catering orders must be collected from the agreed Soul Origin location. This will be confirmed via phone, email, or directly by the Soul Origin store.
- Soul Origin does not authorise any third party delivery services to deliver our products to you If you use a third party delivery service, we take no responsibility for the proper handling and storage of the food ordered through the third party delivery service (including cross-contamination during the delivery process causing our products to contain certain allergens). By using a third party delivery service, you acknowledge and agree that the food you eat is your responsibility and you release Soul Origin from any liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your use of the third party delivery service.
- Consumption & Labelling of your Order: Please check the food safety stickers on the packaging of your catering order which advise by when the food must be consumed. Generally, Soul Origin recommends our food is consumed within four (4) hours of time and date indicated on label.